10 June 2009

the 3D movie comeback, yah dig?

Oh, since the first time I watched the trailer.. I knew UP was gonna be amazing. And, it truly did not disappoint. If you still haven't seen it, you've gotta check out this heart warming and visually stunning animation.. and in 3D, if yah can.

Quite a lovely story was told...
Don't know if it was my love for balloons that first intrigued me about the film, but if you find a little figure of the house (and balloons), please tell me where to get it!?

Artist, Eric Tan, designed some amazing vintage-inspired posters for the film. I love the retro, travel guide feel. ..creases, included!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...