19 August 2009

stop motion + Wes Anderson =





I love anything that involves, my hero, Wes Anderson. He's written and directed some of my most favorite films- the Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, and (one of my all-time #1`s) the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. The story, humor, and slight bitterness in his films inspire me to "WRITE MORE". .and his movie sets!? breath-taking.


You can imagine.. I jumped with joy after viewing the trailer for his latest flick, Fantastic Mr. Fox. The film`s based on the book by Roald Dahl, of the same name. I've been hearing about the cartoon, for awhile, now. And was pleasantly surprised, to see (in the trailer), that it's been made in stop-motion animation! ~can't wait (hearts)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this trailer last night before Ponyo. I have been waiting 2 years for this to come out. Yea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on The Rushmore Academy - did you try to make Mrs. Bean's Famous Nutmeg Ginger Apple Snaps?
    Also, I adore your blog! We enjoy a similar aesthetic :)
    Fondly, Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...