08 May 2010

happy happy joy JOY

I wasn't always the best of friends with my mom.. Like during those awkward "teenage years." Now, I understand a little bit more about `em. Hoping to one day be one, myself <3 It's an incredible feeling to know a few new moms. The amount of love and strength that grows each day. It's just so beautiful! Happy Mother's Day.


Cute cards I made for my mom and my mom (in law).. inspired by a prop I saw over at Rifle Paper Co. 




A favorite photo I keep on my desk. That's me and my mom, circa `87.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute pic of you and your mom! Those cards are pretty sweet too. Very good idea.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...