15 August 2010

thank you

... to everyone out there. Friends and family, near and far. Stay positive <3




























I made some thank you cards, for some great people who helped celebrate my birthday with me. The Golden Gate Bridge and home stamp is a set from Yellow Owl Workshop (whom I just adore. See here and here.) I picked it up as my souvenir at DeYoung. I also used one of my carved heart blocks and a stamp kit I got at the local office store. Love the orange. Go Giants!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh very nice! I like your prints! And thanks for the lovely comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool. Stamps are becoming my new obsession.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...