04 September 2011

Hart's Craft Fair

   Some quick shots of my TreeCookies display, at the fair last Sunday. I wish I took more photos, but had lots of fun. Hart's Fabric is quite an amazing fabric store. So happy they decided to throw this little fair in the parking lot, and will have to go back (to shop) sometime, real soon.

Below, some of my friend, Lorea's, awesome goods. Check out her new blog- Lo Cirque <3 And I can't thank Amy enough, for having me join her booth to sell some TreeCookies. Can't wait for the next one! 



P.S. You can call it a "soft opening", but I've finally added 2 things to my Etsy Shoppe. More to come within the next few weeks. I am offering free goodies with purchase all September & October. And I also have a TreeCookies Facebook page. So please check these out. I appreciate all the love and support. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stall is SO cute. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ô như bị thôi miên, cô không biết chính mình mở cửa như thế nào, khi cô lấy lại tinh thần, anh đã đứng ở trước mặt cô, bóng dáng mê người in sâu trong mắt cô.
    Anh nhìn cô, nhíu mày, nghiêm trang nói: ” Anh không biết ở Cao Hùng đã phát triển như thế này, đứng ở khách sản cũng có thể đi du lịch trển biển, em ngắm cảnh như thế nảo ? Khách sạn này di chuyển được sao ? “ Tiếng anh cho người đi làm
    Tiếng anh cấp tốc
    Luyện thi toeic tại hà nội
    Tiếng anh cho người lớn tuổi
    Tiếng anh cho người mới bắt đầu
    Học tiếng anh tại hà nội
    dạy tiếng anh cho doanh nghiệp
    Khang Vi Băng hung tợn nhìn chằm chằm bộ dạng tươi cười của anh. Biết rõ cô sĩ diện còn nói, anh sẽ không biết nói săn sóc hai chữ viết như thế nào nga?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...