26 January 2012

Long time, no blog.


Time has really flown by. Sorry, for my lack of posts. I've lost a bit of blogging and crafting inspiration, lately. I was kinda bummed I didn't make any holiday cards this year (sorry, to my usual Christmas card giftees!) And Pinterest has taken over most of my "web browsing" life. It's just so darn easy to save favorites there. Working longer hours at my day job didn't help, either. Needless to say,  it's a new year. Happy, happy 2012! With that said, a bit of good news.


Last month, I got engaged (yay!) and have been knee deep in planning a happy, colorful and very budget-friendly wedding. It's pretty fun, and definitely not the oddball, quickie Vegas wedding I wanted 10 years ago. Eek. Any-who, there's also a few new items I've been working on for the shoppe. Promise, to keep ya posted. Have a great rest of the week! Cheers <3


(photo via paper tastebuds)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Getting engaged is a pretty good excuse to be absent from Blogland :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...