14 December 2008

craving



A brisk summer weekend, in San Francisco. It was the Outside Lands Music festival (Radiohead night), when I decided to grab an iced coffee at one of the food vendors at the festival. 

Why do I continue to get iced coffee drinks when it's cold? When I lived in NY, I would always grab a coffee at one of the stands before work & I could never wait long enough, for my hot coffee, to cool before I was at work. Coffee & Cigarettes, one of my favorites. An iced coffee always sufficed

Anyways,  back to the festival.. Displayed, at the coffee shack were some YUMMY looking sandwich cookies, covered in powdered sugar. Is that caramel in between? "Alfajores", the nice counter lady declared. "Iced coffee and an alfajor, please!" I, just about, died and gone to heaven as I walked away, with alfajor in hand. I really didn't want to share it with Ruben. But he would have needed to experience the cookie, just as much as me. They're that good. 

The next day... I forgot what they were called!? A couple weeks later, I awoke to Ingrid Hoffman's Simply Delicioso. She was making alfajores! I vowed to myself.. never to forget the name of these Argentinean cookies, again. 


Above, is a shot of my own homemade version. They turned out really good, but I'll need a lil more practice to perfect it. Recipe, thanks to mattbites.

1 comment:

  1. vào bên trong. Bên trong ngọc giản lập tức vang lên những tiếng răng rắc, một tầng màu xanh bên ngoài ngọc giản ngọc giản màu xanh lóng lánh, mang theo một tia máu xuất hiện.

    Vương Lâm không rảnh rỗi nhìn xem ngọc giản rực rỡ như thế nào, thần thức đảo qua, lập tức thở sâu. Ánh mắt hắn lộ ra vẻ suy tư nồng đậm.
    dong tam
    game mu
    cho thuê phòng trọ
    cho thuê phòng trọ
    nhạc sàn cực mạnh
    tư vấn pháp luật qua điện thoại
    công ty luật hà nội
    số điện thoại tư vấn luật
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp


    Hai bộ phận bị phong ấn trong ngọc giản lúc này đã hoàn toàn được mở ra.

    - Nàng… Không ngờ quả thật là Thanh Sương…
    Vương Lâm than nhẹ, thần thức dung nhập vào bên trong ngọc giản, xem xét hai bộ phận nội dung còn lại.

    Thời gian chậm rãi trôi qua, Vương Lâm chìm đắm trong ngọc giản kia không còn biết gì đến thời gian nữa.

    Ngày tiếp theo sau ngày Vương Lâm chìm đắm vào trong ngọc giản kia thì lão già thấp bé kia tỉnh lại, nhưng bên ngoài thân thể hắn bị Tam Tài kiếm trận bao vây, từng trận kiếm khí âm hàn từ ngoài da truyền vào thân thể khiến cho hắn không dám có chút cử động!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...