05 December 2008

jealous?

Last week: "Turn around, I'm ordering your Christmas present (online)"- BF, ruben. I had no idea what he was getting me. 2 days ago: The shipped box lay on my laptop. "Should I wait until Christmas to open it?"... "Oh, what the hell!" Three cloth wrapped ..things ( I didn't know what), labeled seascape, landscape and winterscape. As I shook the parcel, I knew immediately. "..all three of them!?" 



These are so beautiful! Thanks to the Curiosity Shoppe.. where I first fell in love with yellow owl workshop. think about good people, simple things in life.. don't let stress get to you, especially this time of year. i heart my jigah, ruben.

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...