07 November 2010

happy fall





























   How's it goin? My fall is going good. I've missed the colder weather and am embracing the rain. My workspace is back, from recent home renovations. I'm all better, from a light cold.  The Giants won the World Series! And it's almost time for one of my most favorite holidays (Thanksgiving). I love to cook and bake, and that holiday is a lovely start towards cozy December and New Year's. Gosh, I can't believe it's just around the corner. I've been having a hard time thinking up Christmas card ideas. Just snapping shots for inspiration. Hopefully, "it" comes to me soon.


































Hope you enjoy these little bits of my fall. Any plans coming up for your Winter?

3 comments:

  1. these are lovely photos.

    i will be hibernating this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love your skull garland...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the lovely comments. this cooler weather has given me this crazy baking high. i'm making my first pie tonight. wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...