23 November 2010

i love Bettig.

  The latest "We Are Not Two We are One" screen print from Christopher Bettig is so beautiful. I've been in love with this illustration forever. And I'm really diggin this new square and minty green ink edition. *swoon. This print is limited to 50, so get it while it's hot. I'd love it on the wall next to bed. Below are two favorite photos from my recent TreeCookies tumbl-log.

christopher bettig print


sweet wedding balloons, via A Cup of Jo; a fantastic fox & friends print by the lovely Sarah McNeil.






Any plans for Thanksgiving?? I'll be attempting my very first pie (pumpkin!) Wish me luck? 


Have a good one, friends <3 hearts and hearts..

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting.. I appreciate all of your comments. Come back, soon. hearts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...